Are you one of the owners of new homes in Frisco, TX who is excited about showing your new place to your friends and family, as well as meeting your new neighbors? These tips will help make your housewarming party perfect:
• Schedule your housewarming party as soon as you can after you move in – ideally within the first month, but no more than three or four months later.
• Consider a drop-in open house rather than a more formal event. This is the best housewarming party format because it’s easier for guests to drop by at their convenience and gives you more time with each one because they won’t all be there at the same time.
• Keep the menu simple. You want to spend time with your guests, not in the kitchen. Serve finger foods that are easy to prepare in advance and don’t require utensils to eat.
• Set up a self-serve beverage bar. Avoid red wine or other drinks that could stain your new carpets. Have sufficient non-alcoholic beverages for your guests who prefer them.
• Greet and offer tours. Assign one family member (or friend) to watch the door to greet guests and another to give the tours. Be sure the tour guide points out something interesting in each room. If you want to keep certain rooms of new homes in Frisco, TX off-limits, just close the door.
• Protect your pets. If you have pets, especially a large dog that might scare guests or a cat or dog that might run outside if the door is left open, be sure they are safely confined during the party. Another option is to take them to a pet daycare center or to stay at a friend’s home.