If you’re thinking about making a move, Frisco, TX, should be high on your list of cities to consider. Here’s why:
1. Great schools. The Frisco Independent School District (FISD) is one of the most respected and fastest growing in the nation. The FISD’s mission is to partner with families and the community to provide a unique learning environment that maximizes student opportunity. Test scores are above state and national averages; schools have a great student-teacher ratio; and the FISD is a leader in educational technology.
2. Business growth. Frisco has a strong, proven record of business growth and success. The Frisco Economic Development Corporation is committed to working with its partners to bring new business and opportunity to the city. Companies are moving to Frisco, TX because of its pro-business environment, outstanding real estate, impressively educated workforce, proximity to transportation hubs and general quality of life.
3. Recreation. Frisco has an abundance of recreational opportunities, with 43 park sites totaling 1,369 acres offering a diverse collection of facilities and amenities. There are 165 public golf courses within 30 miles, and the city is home to four professional sports teams.
4. Dining, shopping, entertainment. Frisco has restaurants that can satisfy any cuisine, ambiance and price preference. With 8 million square feet of retail and dining, Frisco is a shopper’s paradise. Arts and entertainment opportunities for all ages and tastes abound.
5. Overall quality of life. It’s not any one particular element, it’s how it all fits together: the overall quality of life in Frisco keeps the city consistently ranking high on “best places” lists – and with the happy residents who have already chosen to move to Frisco, TX.